Our upcoming litters are expected in October 2023 and January 2024. If you are hoping to get a kitten sometime within the next year, it’s a good idea to reach out sooner rather than later because the waitlists for Russian Blues can fill up quickly (often before the kittens are even born)! Contact us if interested. 🙂
Purchasing a kitten
Our kittens are sold as pets for $2400. They will have age-appropriate vaccinations, be vet health checked, and be litter box trained.
Kittens are not altered before going home, but we suggest new owners get their pets spayed/neutered as soon as possible. Once we receive proof of altering, we will email the kitten’s TICA registration slip so you can register your kitten.
We sell kittens on a first come first serve basis. If you would like to buy a kitten from us, there’s a few steps to follow.
- First, contact us and let us know you’re interested.
- A $200 deposit is required for the waiting list. The deposit is non refundable, but will be counted towards the total of the cost of your kitten.
- When kittens become available, we will contact you and send you our sales contract.
- We will help you choose your kitten with pictures and videos.
- Then, when your kitten is ready to go to its forever home, we will arrange a time and place for a pick up day.
Read the New Kitten Owners page for tips on welcoming your new kitten home.