Our upcoming litters are expected in May 2023, August 2023, and October 2023. If you are hoping to get a kitten sometime within the next year, it’s a good idea to reach out sooner rather than later because the waitlists for Russian Blues can fill up quickly (often before the kittens are even born)! Contact us if interested.
Purchasing a kitten
Our kittens are sold as pets for $2200. They will have age-appropriate vaccinations, be vet health checked, and be litter box trained.
Kittens are not altered before going home, but we suggest new owners get their pets spayed/neutered as soon as possible. Once we receive proof of altering, we will email the kitten’s TICA registration slip so you can register your kitten.
We sell kittens on a first come first serve basis. If you would like to buy a kitten from us, there’s a few steps to follow.
- First, contact us and let us know you’re interested.
- A $200 deposit is required for the waiting list. The deposit is non refundable, but will be counted towards the total of the cost of your kitten.
- When kittens become available, we will contact you and send you our sales contract.
- We will help you choose your kitten with pictures and videos.
- Then, when your kitten is ready to go to its forever home, we will arrange a time and place for a pick up day.
Read the New Kitten Owners page for tips on welcoming your new kitten home.